Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who am I?

I guess I never really introduced myself. From now, you have deduced that I am a female who really likes Banana Republic and J. Crew, that was a size 4 and is now a size 2, and is running a marathon. Welp, that sums me up - thanks for reading! I kid, I kid,

I was born on a farm and have 5 older siblings. I feel like those are two things that differentiate me from most people right off the bat, that was until I moved to Kansas and lots of people lived on farms. Do I live in KS right now? Nope I sure don't! I started out on the East Coast in a little state with a bigger-than-life motto "Live Free or Die" You can go use your google detective skills and figure that one out.

I moved out to the midwest for college. I went for 4 years and graduated with a Finance degree. My only hint to you there is RUDY RUDY RUDY!

Next, I got a job that required me to live in Kansas for 9 months, and 9 long months did I ever. whew, not the state for a new grad who knows nobody at all! Let's just say I was insanely jealous of my friends in Chicago and NYC.

Next, I took my talents to Denver where I fell in love with the Mile High City. She's a beut that's for certain. I love the weather, the scenery, the people, the neighborhoods, the lack of humidity, the altitude when I went to lower altitudes and could out-run and out-drink everyone, but all good things must come to an end.

Now? I am living in Sunny Sandy Eggo. Yes, I joined the millions of Americans who migrated to So-Cal in hopes of joining the cast of Real Housewives of Orange County. Why am I here? Well I am in grad school now, changing careers, trying to run a marathon, and trying to stay afloat in this game called life.

For fun, I enjoy running (duh) less than 5 miles at a time, skiing, which I never do here, tennis (oh Novak Djokovic how I love thee from afar), reading books (see post below), playing with my pup, Wyatt Earp, and my niece and nephews.

Tell me about yourselves. What is one defining characteristic about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment