Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Mashup

No sales this Monday but all the items are still available. Did the weekend fly by or was that just me? I was supposed to run 18 miles on Saturday but woke up with a killer headache. By the time it subsided it was already 11:30 and quite hot out here in SoCal so I only managed to get in 12 before I gave up. I am really struggling at this point in the marathon training. I feel like it has gone on forever and yet I still have 7 weeks until I actually run the dang thing. Oh yeah and not having a training partner, outside of my pup, isn't ideal either! How do you guys keep yourself motivated?

My second question is this: when you are having a bad day, how do you keep your chin up? Do you have a mantra you say, a prayer you read, or do you just go bury yourself under the covers? Let's get some comments flowing here people!

No comments:

Post a Comment