Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

I have a confession to make...I am a blog stalker! Each day I read countless blogs that provide me with hours of entertainment and I feel like I know these girls so well. So I decided after long last, to join up and start a blog! My blog is going to focus on second time around clothing, hence the title. I currently have an overloaded closet and have made the resolution to not re-stock until I empty some of it out. Most of my clothing is still in great shape and quality and just needs a new home and a new owner (no my clothing is not a pet!) Every so often I am going to have sales on here and hopefully you will be able to find some fashion steals and I will accomplish my goal of cleaning out my closet! I do have to confess that I don't have a wide range of trendy styles - I own about half of J.Crew, a quarter of GAP, with a side of Banana Republic tossed in there. I hope you all enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment